Thursday, 23 May 2013

New group




Weight loss update, I have currently lost 16st 3lb



My blog this week is to talk about my new Slimming world group that opens on the 13th June.


Within a few months of joining slimming world I soon realised that one day in the future I would love to do what my consultant Katrina does for me and my fellow group members, earlier this year I attended one of slimming world's consultant opportunity events to find out some info about how I go about becoming one, after the event I was happy with what I needed to do. I passed my interviews and then was formally offered the role. A few weeks ago I attended a training course at head office, where I met some fabulous people on the same journey as myself answer we all had a great time.

My new group now opens in 3 weeks I am seriously excited about that fact whilst also being a bit nervous at the same time, will I get people through the door on the first night, will I remember everything I need to say.

The thing I am looking forward to the most is being able to help people change there lives and feeling like I do every day since losing all my weight, in some ways the feeling is undescribable but the feeling I get when my kids smile at me when we are running around the park is so wonderful it makes all the effort and commitment worth while. 

Losing weight is no easy journey there are days when all you want to do is eat the wrong foods and go back to all your bad habits, but it's those days you remember what your consultant told you in group and gets you back on the right track. It's that reason why all slimming world consultants have to have done the plan so they know exactly what their members are going through.

Over the next few weeks before "opening night" I am doing my promotion which is pretty full on, I have thousands of leaflets to deliver, posters to put up, attend community events to name just a few, but I will treat the whole thing the same way I have always treated the plan, the more effort and commitment I put in the better the results I am going to get.

Before I know it the night will be here and I can start to support all my new members, be it on the end of the phone when they need help, celebrate with them when they do well and as a group we will all have fun and support each other .

If anybody from the Sidmouth area reads this blog and is considering trying to lose weight, give me a call or pop along to my group one night to meet me and I promise you that I will do everything in my power to help you achieve your weight loss dreams and give you the magical feeling I get every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment